Buttercup Hill - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: BJU Press
Publication Date: 2014
Buttercup Hill, an early chapter book by Eileen M. Berry, tells the story of a rabbit mother and son who decide to reach outside their comfort zone. Mrs. Fleet and her son Hopkin love sunshine and the beautiful flowers around their house on Buttercup Hill. But the dark little house at the bottom of the hill worries them. Why would anyone want to live in a house with thorn trees all around it? The Fleets decide to take some sunshine and happiness to their neighbors. But the Flops do not want any sunshine or any help. So Hopkin and his mother come up with another plan.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Beginning Readers