A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Today, women are busy as they struggle to find time to pray in the midst of work, family, kids, marriage, and church activities. As a woman who juggles many roles, Cheri Fuller has learned the joy of living in continual prayer instead of the guilt that comes when prayer becomes a duty or obligation. Discover creative ways to have a vibrant prayer life instead of having prayer be just one more thing that you check off on your "to-do" list.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Cheri Fuller is an award-winning author and speaker. A mother of three grown children and an educator, she has written numerous books including When Mothers Pray, Helping Your Child Succeed in Public School, and Opening Your Childs Nine Learning Windows (formerly titled Through the Learning Glass). She lives in Oklahoma with her husband. Her website is www.cherifuller.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family