Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Busy People's
Finally, a low-carb cookbook for busy cooks.
From the Introduction:
Even though I was watching my diet, I was gaining weight. I discovered that I had been on a "carbohydrate overload." Simply put, I was eating too many servings of processed simple carbohydrates. Eating fewer carbohydrates, especially sugary foods, along with eating more fiber has helped me feel healthier and become leaner.
Contains over 200 recipes that:
- Have 7 ingredients or less
- Can be prepared in 30 minutes or less
- Are budget friendly and have been kitchen tested
- Have nutritional information
Includes recipes for:
- Banana-Blueberry Milkshake
- Ham Cheese Pastry Roll-Ups
- Country-Style Beef Vegetable Soup*
- Cajun Crab Skillet Dinner
- Hawaiian Pizzas
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
* Slow Cooker Recipe