Busy Mom's Guide to Parenting Teens - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Mothers of teens will be glad to be able to find the information they want in this one-volume parenting guide by Paul Reisser, MD, a family physician. Using a question-and-answer format, his book gives you solid advice on issues your teens will be facing - driving, cell phones, social networking, physical changes, and emotional changes. As your child takes a giant step toward independence, relax - this is your roadmap! Includes sidebars with updated parenting information. The content is practical in nature with some spiritual elements. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2012
Using a question-and-answer format, Busy Moms Guide to Parenting Teens gives you tips and solid advice as your child heads into the teen years and fights for his or her independence. Driving, cell phones, social networking, physical and emotional changesall of these things are coming at your child with a vengeance. Dont just survive your childs leap into adolescence, take the journey together and learn to thrive as a family. Your roadmap is inside this bookenjoy the ride!
Some content previously published in the Complete Guides Baby & Childcare.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting