Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: How To Books
Publication Date: 2014
Many small business owners or starters are fearful and ignorant of the technology and expense required for setting up a website. And yet they know it's an absolute essential.
This straightforward, jargon-free book is the answer for all small business owners from one-person concerns upwards. It will tell you all you need to know about your website whether you are designing and building it yourself or employing a web design agency to do it for you. It includes
- Content management systems and why you need one
- Effective search engine optimisation
- Ensuring your website works on all browsers and devices
- How to integrate social media into your website
- Complying with legal requirements and general web standards
Also included is a jargon-busting glossary explaining the technical words likely to be encountered when talking to designers, plus useful references and links.