- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1998
What would happen if you made your business decisions by the book? By the Bible that is.
This updated version of the best-selling Business by the Book offers radical principles of business management that go beyond the Ten Commandments and other biblical maxims.
Business by the Book is a step-by-step presentation of how businesses should be run according to the Creator of all management rules: God.
Larry Burkett, founder and president of Christian Financial Concepts, provides business principles from his own experience as well as what Gods Word says on topics such as:
- Hiring and Firing Decisions
- Pay Increases and Promotions
- Management Selection
- Employee Pay Decisions
- Borrowing and/or Lending Decisions
- Forming Corporations and Partnerships
- Business Tithing
Whether you are the owner of a business, a corporate executive, or a manager, this best-selling classic is for you.
Abigail Peck5 Stars Out Of 5Still RelevantMay 1, 2012Abigail PeckQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Even though the updated version of this book was written in 1998, the principles still hold true.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Self-Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Self-Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational