- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Superstition is a way of life for many people in the mountain communities of northwestern North Carolina and eastern Tennessee. When superstition is blended with Christianity, a hybrid faith emerges that leaves the worshipper without a steady footing for the problems of life. Hybrid Christianity is not only a part of mountain communities; it is also a way of life for many Christians in areas where superstition may not be as noticeable.
This book seeks to help you work through your faith in order to burn the things in life that prevent you from walking victoriously with Jesus Christ. Through the personal testimony of Lonnie Denney, you will be able to relate to the struggles and victory that every Christian faces in the modern world. For anyone who has ever questioned their own faith, and especially for those who seek to grow closer and more intimate with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Believer5 Stars Out Of 5Great bookDecember 14, 2015BelieverQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you like the writings of Watchman Nee, and those of Andrew Murray, then I believe you will enjoy The Burnt Schoolhouse. It is a deeply personal and true account of spiritual attack, progress and victory in the life of the author. I meet Lonnie in 1989 and over the years he and his family became like my own. I was a witness to, and a participant in, alot of the things he writes about. We have grew in the Lord together and he has became one of my teachers and spiritual advisores. It took courage and faith for him to write this book. Because he used the real names of people and places he has had to endure rejection and ridicule from some of his relatives who weren't spiritualy mature enough to understand the purpass of the book. I hope he will not let this hinder him from writing another book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality