- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
David Roper's A Burden Shared: Fifty Devotions for Those Who Lead address this thought process with which he and many other pastors and ministry leaders he's met over the years wrestle. We in Christian leadership can fully believe in what we're doing, and yet feel barren and discouraged at times.
Instead of increasing our pace (and our blood pressure), it's time to take a deep breath and return to the basics. "The safest course is to find a pattern in the Word," David Roper writes, and in these 50 short devotionals he ponders the fundamentals of Christian service. A Burden Shared is not meant to provide instructions on how to do ministry, but rather offer pastors and ministry leaders a quiet space in and through which to reflect on Christ's sacrifice and our value in Him.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2011
David Roper served as a pastor for many years. Now, he and his wife, Carolyn, offer encouragement and counsel to pastoral couples through Idaho Mountain Ministries. David is author of more than a dozen books, including Every Day Is a New Shade of Blue, A Burden Shared, The God Who Walks Beside Us, and Seeing God, and is a regular and popular writer for Our Daily Bread. Nearly one million of his books are in print.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry