- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
With no arms, no legs, and no defense, Nick Vujicic was once a bullys target and knows what it feels like to be picked on and pushed around: It makes your stomach hurt, gives you nightmares, and feels like there is no hope in sight. But Nick shows how you too can overcome and rise above bullying.
No Bully Can Define Who You Are
Nick has experienced bullying of all kinds for being "different." But hes learned that he doesnt have to play the bullys gameand neither do you. In Stand Strong Nick gives you strategies for developing a "bully defense system," so you can handle bullies of all kinds by building your strength from the inside out.
Find out how to:
· Turn being bullied into a great opportunity (yes, really!)
· Create a safety zone within yourself
· Establish strong values that no bully can shake
· Deal with cyber bullies
· Develop a spiritual foundation to stay strong against bullying
· Monitor your emotions and control your response to them
· Help others who are being bullied
Are you facing the unwanted attention of a bully? You can stand up to the challenge, because you have greater power over your feelings and your life than you may think! Just ask Nick--the man with no arms or legs…and "a ridiculously good life."
NICK VUJICIC is an international and New York Times best-selling author, evangelist, motivational speaker, and leader of the nonprofit organization Life Without Limbs. Nick has inspired millions of people around the world, speaking to audiences of all ages about overcoming obstacles, achieving dreams, and never giving up. A longtime resident of Australia, Nick now lives in southern California with his wife, Kanae, and son, Kiyoshi. Visit his website at www.NickVujicic.com.
BillFort Worth, TXAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A must read.August 27, 2014BillFort Worth, TXAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have read all of his books. I read this one, not because I was bullied, but to keep current on Nick's wonderful way with words.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships