- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
God has given each of us unique talents, skills, and abilities. He has given each of us important strengths that He wants us to use for His glory. But for some reason, we often have trouble embracing that truth! We tend to underestimate our strengths and buy into the lie that our talents arent good enough or that our skills are not needed.
In Building Your Strengths, you will examine what God says about your unique gifts and how He has given you those abilities to shine for Him. You will take an honest look at your past and consider those eventsand even those trialsthat have made you a stronger person. You will also see how you can build on the strengths God has given you to better minister to others and grow in your faith in the process!
The Women of Faith® Bible Studies provide intriguing insights into topics that are relevant to womens lives today. Each guide includes twelve weeks of study, down-to-earth illustrations, and reflections to help you move the truth from your head to your heart. A leaders guide for use with small groups is also included.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry