Building Below the Waterline: Shoring Up the Foundations of Leadership - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
How can you become a more effective leader? By building a strong spiritual foundation from the ground up! Writing as a friend and mentor, MacDonald draws from biblical truth and life experience to help you grow in all areas of leadership, including cultivating spiritual formation, encouraging restoration and renewal, dealing with difficult people, and more.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Katt5 Stars Out Of 5June 17, 2011KattQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A book that should be read by all pastors and their staffs who value the wisdom of those who have gone before and learned the hard lessons of ministry.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational