- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Romans 12 Disciple
There is nothing more fundamental to the Christian faith and to building godly men than discipleship. In todays vernacular, discipleship would best be described as Spiritual Mentoring. Why are discipleship and mentoring so important? How does discipleship connect to men and the struggles they face today?
Authentic discipleship is about developing a caring concern and a genuine love for others through modeling Christ-like attitudes and behavior in the context of relational environments. A fresh approach is needed to define, implement, and equip men with a passion to make disciples. It starts with relationship.
Men are desperate for meaningful relationships both with God and other men. Building a Ministry of Spiritual Mentoring will help churches and ministry leaders create dynamic environments for men to experience real transformation and develop authentic Christian relationships. This proven method will assist your church or group in effectively developing and deploying a ministry of spiritual mentoring.
- Metaphors, anecdotes, and practical applications
- Proven tools for developing a ministry around spiritual mentoring
- Discussion questions
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership