Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Series: Fruit of the Spirit
Authentic Relationships: Discover the Lost Art of One AnotheringWayne Jacobsen, Clay JacobsenBaker Books / 2003 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.00Save 13% ($2.01)
The Betrayal Bond: Breaking Free of Exploitive RelationshipsPatrick CarnesHCI / 1997 / Trade Paperback$9.79 Retail:
$13.95Save 30% ($4.16)
Peter Scazzero is the founder of New Life Fellowship Church in Queens, New York City, a large, multiracial church with more than seventy-three countries represented. After serving as senior pastor for twenty-six years, Pete now serves as a teaching pastor/pastor at large. He is the author of two best-selling booksThe Emotionally Healthy Church and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. He is also the author of The EHS Course and Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day. Pete and his wife, Geri, are the founders of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a groundbreaking ministry that equips churches in a deep, beneath-the-surface spiritual formation paradigm that integrates emotional health and contemplative spirituality. They have four lovely daughters. For more information, visit emotionallyhealthy.org, or connect with Pete on Twitter @petescazzero.
PopoBoston, MAAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5June 23, 2011PopoBoston, MAAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Very good for individual and groups of almost all ages. Youth would benefit grately from it.
altrevLitchfield, MIAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great Book!March 22, 2011altrevLitchfield, MIAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is exactly what I expected it to be! I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to look at their walk with Christ!
rasauerDayton OhioAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5We are happy with the studyOctober 4, 2010rasauerDayton OhioAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are using the book for a weekly Bible Study and are in the second week with good comments. We find that it takes more than one week to do a lesson which is fine for us. Good discussions have come up.
Cindy Carter5 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2010Cindy CarterMy husband and I are looking forward to hosting our first small group Bible study in our home, and we are going to study The Fruit of the Spirit. I ordered a book for everyone participating and was very pleased with the material and how quickly it arrived. I also really appreciated the "free shipping on future order" coupon as we hope to continue in this same series when our first study is over.
Q: Is there a separate student book and leader book? Does everyone in the group including the leader use the same book?
There is not a separate leader's guide for these studies; everyone uses the same book.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral