- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Creative ideas, real-life stories, and Scriptural guidance for being the family that loves being together.
Building Family Ties with Faith, Love, and Laughter is the second of three books in the Faithful Families series where Dave applies his practical, conversational, and humorous approach to the challenge of building strong spiritual ties to each other as a family. Topics include: Contentment, Security, Loyalty, Gratitude, Spontaneity, Communication, and more.
Preaching is his gift, but Pastor Dave Stones family is his lifes blessing. While raising three kids with his wife, Beth, as well as shepherding the diverse families of his congregation, his heart, and passion for building strong families rings louder than ever. He knows that raising faithful families is a key to the future of the church.
"Dave's book is full of no nonsense, common sense suggestions, and biblically inspired truth. As a parent of two "under construction" children still finding their way in a fallen world, I am keenly aware of the importance of living a life of faithful integrity in order to actually teach it to our kids. I, of course, have failed miserably on occasion. But then, I didn't have Dave's book like you do!"Kathie Lee Gifford
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting