- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2007
- Have you ever wondered about human fossils, "cave men", skin color, "ape-men", or why missing links are still missing?
- Want to discover when T. Rexwas small enough to fit in your hand? Or how old dinosaur fossils are - and how we know the age of these bones?
- Learn how the Bible's world view (not evolution's) unites evidence from science and history into a solid creation foundation for understanding the origin, history, and destiny of life - including yours!
- Start reinforcing a strong foundation for learning with study questions, discussions, discussion topics, and more for home and school educators!
In this fascinating book, Gary Parker explores some of the most interesting areas of science: fossils, the errors of evolution, the evidence of creation, all about early man and human origins, dinosaurs, and even "races."
Learn how scientists use evidence in the present, how historians use evidence of the past, and discover the biblical world view, not evolution, that puts the two together in a credible and scientifically-sound way!
Having made his own journey of discovery, this former evolutionary biologist and popular author offers a unique and powerful perspective on the science of our world - past and present. Build your world view on a faith that fits the scientific facts!
After starting his 30-year college teaching career as a non-Christian evolutionist, Dr. Gary Parker became a zealous creationist, eventually serving as professor of biology at the Institute for Creation Research in San Diego, lecturing worldwide for both ICR and Answers in Genesis, writing five science textbooks and seven creation books (translated into over 10 languages), and appearing in numerous films, videos and television programs. Dr. Parker and his wife, Mary, also run family camps, workshops, and credit courses through the Creation Adventures Museum near their home in Arcadia, Florida.
Aimed at middle and high school age Building Blocks in Science will catch the attention of individual students, classes in schools and churches, and family-style discussion and devotion groups. As with all well prepared youth texts, adults will find much food for thought and reference in this volume. Donna Eggett, ChristianBookPreviews.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Creation Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology