- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
This download is crafted to help your church embrace evangelism more effectively. Use these articles individually or discuss them with a team. They'll help you think through your current strategies and spark ideas for what you can do differently.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Bullish on Evangelism
Deck: Cultivate your church environment to be one where evangelism flourishes.
Author: Calvin C. Ratz
Title: Ita s a Group Effort
Deck: Six ways to transform your church into one an evangelism-focused congregation.
Author: Eric Reed
Title: Evangelism That Flows
Deck: Shift the attitudes toward evangelism in your congregation.
Author: interview with Mark Mittelberg
Title: Evangelism for the Ordinary Church
Deck: How can a pastor excite a church for evangelism? Read five ways to take the first steps.
Author: Steve R. Bierly
Title: Evangelism Takes Time
Deck: We need to listen, explain, and walk alongside people who are interested in Christ.
Author: Earl Palmer
Title: Post-Modern Spirituality
Deck: Lessons learned in evangelism and Christianity while serving a cynical generation.
Author: Brett Lawrence
Title: What Are They Really Asking?
Deck: Learn to understand what people are really wondering about Christianity.
Author: Judson Poling
Title: Premature Harvest
Deck: We need to learn to wait on Goda s time, not our own.
Author: Rick Weinert
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides