- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Adopting the same principles of the Singapore Approach and designed to meet the requirements of the Common Core, Math Buddies is a digital complement to Marshall Cavendish's textbooks, Math in Focus and Primary Mathematics - -or it can stand alone as a strong additional tool. With its interrelated components, Math Buddies supports the development of five intertwined strands that help students develop proficiency in math: conceptual understanding, procedural competence, strategic competence, adaptive reasoning, and productive disposition.
Math Buddies' robust Learning Management System allows teachers to easily collect data, assess students, plan lessons, and track progress. Tracking the success of your students has never been easier with this program's helpful features:
- Multimedia lessons explain each concept.
- Step-by-step practice problems facilitate independent and group learning.
- Differentiated practices support different ability levels.
- Comprehensive assessments help you track progress.
- Question-analysis capability identify common mistakes.
- A progressive introduction to the Bar Model method eases students into a new approach to math learning.
|Format: Other, N/A|
Vendor: Marshall Cavendish Corporation
|Series: Math Buddies|
Be the first to write a review!