- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Bedside Manners: A Practical Guide to Visiting the Ill / Revised - eBookKatie MaxwellBaker Books / 2005 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$13.00Save 23% ($3.01)
Nelson's Annual Preacher's Sourcebook, Volume 4 - eBookO.S. HawkinsThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$16.99
Worship Architect, The: A Blueprint for Designing Culturally Relevant and Biblically Faithful Services - eBookConstance M. CherryBaker Academic / 2010 / ePub$14.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)
Wild at Heart: A Band of Brothers Small Group Participant's GuideJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2009 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)
Fight Study Guide: Winning the Battles That Matter Most - eBookCraig GroeschelZondervan / 2013 / ePub$4.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
The Making of a Man Study Guide: How Men and Boys Honor God and Live with Integrity - eBookTim BrownThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$6.994 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
Wild at Heart Field Manual: A Personal Guide to Discover the Secret of Your Masculine Soul - eBookJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2002 / ePub$7.994 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
Every Single Man's Battle: Staying on the Path of Sexual Purity - eBookStephen ArterburnWaterBrook / 2009 / ePub$11.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Embark on the life-changing adventure that is Wild at Heart.
Existing fans and those new to John Eldredges Wild at Heart lessons will benefit from his new A Band of Brothers Small Group DVD series. This Participants Guide follows the eight 30-minute episodes, providing additional information and discussion questions designed to help small groups grow spiritually and bond with one another.
Together, you will discover how God can heal your hearts and learn how to become the men God wants you to be.
Formatted for easy group study, Eldredges inspiring Wild at Heart: A Band of Brothers Small Group DVD Series has been the catalyst groups use to help them discover how God defines authentic masculinity.
John Eldredge is an author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recovering their own hearts in Gods love, and learning to live in Gods kingdom. John and his wife, Staci live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
herbGroton Assembly of God Groton NYAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study guide for small men's groupsSeptember 30, 2011herbGroton Assembly of God Groton NYAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4We are using it in a Sunday school format, which may be a little compacted but works. I make it two classes so that we can accomplish the objectives. The guys seem to enjoy it and the DVD, study manual and book combination helps.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search