- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Embark on the life-changing adventure that is Wild at Heart.
Existing fans and those new to John Eldredges Wild at Heart lessons will benefit from his new A Band of Brothers Small Group DVD series. This Participants Guide follows the eight 30-minute episodes, providing additional information and discussion questions designed to help small groups grow spiritually and bond with one another.
Together, you will discover how God can heal your hearts and learn how to become the men God wants you to be.
Formatted for easy group study, Eldredges inspiring Wild at Heart: A Band of Brothers Small Group DVD Series has been the catalyst groups use to help them discover how God defines authentic masculinity.
herbGroton Assembly of God Groton NYAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study guide for small men's groupsSeptember 30, 2011herbGroton Assembly of God Groton NYAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4We are using it in a Sunday school format, which may be a little compacted but works. I make it two classes so that we can accomplish the objectives. The guys seem to enjoy it and the DVD, study manual and book combination helps.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry