- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The message of this book brings hope and peace through the healing principles of God's Word.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2011
Before M. R. DeHaan was teaching on Radio Bible Class, he was a physician and well acquainted with pain and suffering. Dr. DeHaan, in his book Broken ThingsWhy We Suffer, takes a biblical and practical look at suffering and helps you to discover that often it is through seasons of trial that God seeks to mold and shape you into His image. Applying the healing principles of God's Word, Dr. DeHaan encourages those who have been scarred by loss of employment, health, or by the death of a loved one, to find both hope and peace.
gbautista72CaliforniaAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Comfort and EncouragementNovember 8, 2016gbautista72CaliforniaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Very good book. It's short, easy to read. I appreciate DeHaan's insight & wisdom. Written in 1948, it still has great reminders of God's will & plan for our lives, who I am in Christ & how we are all being conformed to the image of Jesus from glory to glory! Nothing grows without breaking. Think of a seed planted in the ground, it must break open so the plant can grow. Likewise we are as children of God.
Debbie5 Stars Out Of 5Broken Things: Why We SufferMarch 14, 2016DebbieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was excellent and the inspiration for a women's event in our church addressing why God allows suffering in our lives. Over 120 women were in attendance. I know there are many who will purchase this book for their own personal library.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality