The Broken Way Study Guide: A Daring Path into the Abundant Life - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Broken Way Study Guide: A Daring Path into the Abundant Life - eBook|
By: Ann Voskamp
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2016
Stock No: WW82288EB
In this six-session video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), New York Times bestselling author Ann Voskamp takes us on a personal journey along the broken way. The broken way beckons you into more time, more meaning, more authentic relationships. Theres a way, especially when things arent shaping up quite like you imagined, that makes life take the shape of moremore abundance, more intimacy, more God.
Ann Voskamp asks the following questions not one of us can afford to ignore:
- How do you live your one broken life?
- What does it mean to live cruciform and learn to receive?
- What do you do if you really want to know abundant wholenessbefore its too late?
Theres a way of honest, transformative power. Dare to take the broken wayto abundance.
- How Do We Live This One Broken Life?
- Living Cruciform
- Learning to Receive
- Real Koinonia
- Embracing Inconvenience
- Who We Serve
Designed for use with The Broken Way Video Study 9780310820741 (sold separately).
Ann Voskamp is the wife of a farmer, mama to seven, and the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Broken Way, The Greatest Gift, Unwrapping the Greatest Gift, and the sixty-week New York Times bestseller One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies and has been translated into more than twenty languages.
Named by Christianity Today as one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today, Ann knows unspoken broken, big country skies, and an intimacy with God that touches tender places. Cofounder of ShowUpNow.com, Ann is a passionate advocate for the marginalized and oppressed around the globe, partnering with Mercy House Global, Compassion International, and artisans around the world through her fair trade community, Grace Crafted Home. She and her husband took a leap of faith to restore a 125-year-old stone church into The Village Tablea place where everyone has a seat and belongs. Join the journey at www.annvoskamp.com or instagram/annvoskamp.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides