- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
In this six-session video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), New York Times bestselling author Ann Voskamp takes us on a personal journey along the broken way. The broken way beckons you into more time, more meaning, more authentic relationships. Theres a way, especially when things arent shaping up quite like you imagined, that makes life take the shape of moremore abundance, more intimacy, more God.
Ann Voskamp asks the following questions not one of us can afford to ignore:
- How do you live your one broken life?
- What does it mean to live cruciform and learn to receive?
- What do you do if you really want to know abundant wholenessbefore its too late?
Theres a way of honest, transformative power. Dare to take the broken wayto abundance.
- How Do We Live This One Broken Life?
- Living Cruciform
- Learning to Receive
- Real Koinonia
- Embracing Inconvenience
- Who We Serve
Designed for use with The Broken Way Video Study 9780310820741 (sold separately).
Ann Voskamp is the wife of one fine, down-to-earth farmer; a book-reading mama to a posse of seven; and the author of the New York Times bestsellers One Thousand Gifts, which has sold more than one million copies and has been translated into more than twenty-one languages, and The Broken Way.
Named by Christianity Today as one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today, Ann knows unspoken brokenness and big country skies and an intimacy with God that touches wounded places. Millions do life with her at her daily photographic online journal, one of the top 10 most widely read Christian sites: www.annvoskamp.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides