Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Did you know that circumstantial things like money, good looks, and geography only affect our happiness by about 10 percent? So what accounts for the other 90 percent? Did you know that people who survive traumatic events often report higher levels of happiness than people who don't? Even more intriguing, did you know that your prayers can actually reveal your "promotability"?
What if both Scriptures and scientific research could prove that the very thing you're praying against is the best thing for you? What if one of the greatest proofs of God's love is that He doesn't answer most of our prayers? Mixing hilarious storytelling along with stunning research, Haas reveals the brain games that regularly sucker people in to bad jobs, moves, and relationships. But which myths do you still believe? Get ready to laugh your way into a whole new theology of promotion.
Vendor: Salubris Resources
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 0.63 (inches)|
Pharisectomy: How to Joyfully Remove Your Inner Pharisee, and other Religiously Transmitted DiseasesPeter HaasCrossway / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.69 Retail:
$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)
Half-Life/Die Already: How I Died and Lived to Tell About ItMark SteeleDavid C. Cook / 2008 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)