Email me when this product is available.
Broken and Blessed Participant Book: How God Used One Imperfect Family to Change the World - eBook
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2014
Jessica LaGrone is an acclaimed pastor, teacher, speaker, and writer currently serving as Pastor of Worship at The Woodlands United Methodist Church in The Woodlands, Texas, a church with more than 8,000 members. She serves as worship architect, planning and developing four of the seven weekly worship experiences. She also acts as the churchs pastoral liaison and chaplain to the Asbury Theological Seminary program. Her popular blog Reverend Mother at JessicaLegrone.com encompasses her dual roles of pastor and mom. Jessica enjoys speaking at retreats and events at churches throughout the United States. She and her husband, Jim, have two young children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Pre-Order >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Pre-Order >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Pre-Order >> Download