- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2014
Through these stories of Genesis, New Testament teaching about family, and stories of contemporary families changed and used by God, this study shows us how God can use our own imperfect families to bring blessing in a hurting and broken world?
The Leader Guide contains six session plan outlines, complete with discussion points and questions, activities, prayers, and moreplus leader helps for facilitating a group.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Family Life
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides