- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1999
How do you understand the dimensions, power, mind, will, and love of God when He is beyond definition? Dr. J. Vernon McGee unravels the mystery of who God is and offers a solid theological understanding for the layman. Thoroughly biblical, Who Is God? dos not attempt to put Him in a box, but instead examines the biblical revelation and affirms that though God cannot be measured by human standards, He does reveal Himself to us. From learning about the Trinity to discussing God's character, Dr. McGee gives both believer and nonbeliever wise counsel on who God is and how He makes Himself known to us.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship