- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
From the time Jennifer Linck was old enough to rock her Cabbage Patch Doll, she dreamed of being a mother. As her friends began welcoming tiny bundles of joy, Jennifer struggled to conceive a child. As a gut-wrenching desire to be a mom built within her, God began to place adoption on Jennifer's heart.
In 2010, Jennifer and her husband, John, felt God leading them to build their family through international adoption. Eighteen months after they began their journey to Ethiopia, God took them on a detour that only He could have orchestrated.
After accepting a job at the local homeless shelter, Jennifer began to see how God truly wanted her to live her life serving the least of these. As God transformed her heart and showed her how to truly love the poor, the widow, and the orphan, He began to weave together a story that would eventually lead to her son.
In Bringing Home the Missing Linck, Jennifer shares how the pain and heartache of infertility became the building blocks God used to strengthen her faith and make her heart more like His, as He answered her prayers for a child.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational