- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2013
Worship Leader Magazine's 2013 Editor's Pick for Service planners category.
BRIM opens your eyes to creative, artistic worship possibilities. Inside you will find ways to engage your team, worship templates to launch the creative process, and encouragement for the solo worship planner.
BRIM combines music, art resources, imagery, digital content, leader devotionals, prayer encounters, practical how-to's and more to jumpstart your creative engine and to create new, meaningful worship experiences.
Andra Moran is a singer and songwriter living in Nashville and the Creative Director of The Bridge at Woodmont Christian Church.
Suzanne Castle currently serves University Christian Church in Fort Worth and is the primary worship architect for both traditional worship and the alternative service The Search.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Church & Supplies >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship