Brilliantly Behaved Toddler: 50 Things You Really need to Know / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Parenting a toddler can be trying. Brilliantly Behaved Toddler is a handy guide to one of the most challenging periods of parenthood. With years of experience delivering practical parenting strategies through her parent-coaching business, in fifty easy-to-follow chapters, Lorraine Thomas provides the useful tips to handling the most exasperating situations that a parent and toddler are likely to meet, including mealtimes, sleeping, toilet training and supermarket tantrums. Informative narratives and quotes from childcare experts guide and explain techniques to help parents feel confident in their parenting skills. Whatever the challenge, experienced parenting coach Lorraine Thomas gives parents solutions that really works.
Lorraine Thomas is Chief Executive of the Parent Coaching Academy, which specializes in training busy adults in the finer arts of parenting. She is the author of The 7-Day Parent Coach, Screamer to Sweet Dreamer, and The Mummy Coach. Her work is widely covered by the media, and she is the parent coach for Tesco's Baby and Toddler Club, and Healthy Living magazine.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting