The Bride's Thank-You Note Handbook - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- RoseKidz & Kids Bibles
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
The Bride's Thank You Note Handbook provides newly wedded couples with model letters for writing the perfect thank you notes for more than 85 common wedding gifts. This time-saving aid helps brides simplify the thank-you note process during a very busy and exciting time in her life. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Painless, perfect thank-you notes!
Even in the era of e-mail, wedding etiquette requires that couples promptly acknowledge all gifts with a handwritten thank-you note—but many newly married brides are unsure of what to say, or how to make these notes special. In this newly revised edition of her classic guide, Marilyn Werner provides brides and brides-to-be with a wealth of notes for every kind of gift (and for any type of gift-giver) to speed and simplify the thank-you note process. This invaluable handbook explains:
· The 5 components of the perfect thank-you note.
· How to keep track of who gave what (and why you need to hang onto the list even after the thank-you notes are sent).
· How to respond to special situations like a group gift, an absent relative, or a late thank-you.
· Model thank-you notes for more than 85 common wedding gifts—from antiques to waffle irons!
The model letters can be used as they are, altered to fit individual needs, or referred to as examples. Werner offers not only an effortless, entertaining, and knowing course in etiquette, she also provides the new bride with what is perhaps the very best gift of all -- a super time-saving aid during a very busy and exciting period in her life.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts