Breathe. See. Nourish. Energize.: A Pathway to Healing - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Seabury Books
Publication Date: 2009
Drawing on scripture as well as holistic health practices, this practical guide blends the growing interest in spirituality and health with the examples set by Jesus, who encouraged his followers to embrace a life marked by physical healing, emotional wholeness, and spiritual abundancemoving people from physical pain to enlightenment and spiritual revelation. The book offers the four key principlesbreathe, see, nourish and energizeas a daily living practice for readers to begin nurturing themselves both from the outside in, and the inside out. The book also offers techniques to help readers apply these principles in their day-to-day lives. A chapter is devoted to each of the four disciplines within the title. Each chapter describes the practice, placing it firmly and logically within the context of scripture. Throughout the discourse, the author shares stories of how people have encountered, struggled, and succeeded with the different elements of each practice. She also demonstrates how this overall process can lead to physical, mental, and spiritual transformation. Spiritual exercises, along with scripture passages, provide handy encouragement for readers to begin readily incorporating these disciplines into their lives.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness