- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
brEAThe, a memoir, takes you into a world where the primal instincts for survival, to eat and breathe, are all but extinguished.
Growing up in a picture-perfect Christian family, Muriel's formation as a young child and the shaping of her spiritual understanding are riddled with cracks. The veiled dysfunction and forgotten secrets send her reeling into an isolated abyss. Struggling with anorexia and depression from the age of fifteen through adulthood, Muriel struggles to make sense of the chaos. Then she remembers, shattering the facade. Amid the rubble of the soulquake, a life must be painstakingly reconstructed.
Through facing the dark and difficult truths of her family secrets, Muriel moves from despair through forgiveness, finding freedom to live in a spacious place of abundance and peace. This tale of triumphal overcoming is a hope-filled celebration, a testimony to the resilience of the human spirit.
For people trapped in pain, or for those who love them, this story will shine light into those dark crevasses, offering a lifeline of hope and courage.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns