- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2017
Is your life defined by joy?
So many people miss out on experiencing consistent joy in their lives because the toxic thoughts they embrace open doors to anxiety and depression.
In ReNew, Julie Winter leads you through the Biblical solution: Renewing your mind. Discover how your thoughts can determine the measure of joy you experience and the level of victory you achieve.
Through easy-to read, powerful chapters, you will learn to:
- Break agreement with toxic thinking by learning how to take your thoughts captive and surrender them to Christ
- Understanding the three "trees of your mind" and protect yourself from poisonous trees of unbelief and unforgiveness
- Receive healing by releasing forgiveness
- Keep your thought life healthy, nourished, and destiny-focused
- Sustain joy through a correct view of your identity in Christ
- Wear the Armor of God and use each item to dismantle lies aimed at your destiny
- Activate the power of declaring Scripture, remembering testimonies, and releasing thanksgiving
- Break free from shame, guilt and other strongholds that the enemy uses to keep you in bondage
A renewed mind is your weapon against the enemys lies and the key to walking in Supernatural joy!
[Featuring Action Points and Reflection Questions for further study and application.]
Julie Winter is a family nurse practitioner and currently works in private practice in Redding, California. She has a Masters degree in Nursing from UCLA and has 29 years of experience in helping people find freedom from anxiety and depression. Julie serves on the Community Development Advisory Committee for the City of Redding, as well as the board of her local professional organization, Advance Redding, and Bethel Church. She and her husband, Mike, have two sons and four grandchildren.
Jessy VPhoenix, AZAge: Under 18Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5a MUST READSeptember 15, 2017Jessy VPhoenix, AZAge: Under 18Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0a perfect book if you want to renew your mind and your thinking. Really practically understanding reading. A real help if you want to know more about God.. and about yourself. Yep, a real MUST READ for every christian.
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Road to Recovery, Restoration, and WholenessJuly 18, 2017richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Renew Breaking Free from Negative Thinking, Anxiety, and Depression is important reading for anyone seeking freedom and deliverance from anxiety and depression. Readers will find powerful keys for replacing these strongholds through the joy by recognizing their true identity in Jesus.
Author, Julie Winter, has a burning passion to help people exchange toxic thinking for joy, receive healing by releasing forgiveness, and breaking free from the bondage of shame and guilt. She provides the reader with Biblical solutions for renewing the mind, maintaining a healthy thought life, and achieving victory while overcoming oppression.
Winter writes to help the reader understand what happens in the body, mind, and spirit when a person is anxious or depressed and to provide some practical strategies and tools for prevention and treatment for healing and recovery. She defines the physical, psychological, and spiritual impact of depression on Christians, who often deal with a sense of guilt because of a misunderstanding of the causes of anxiety. Actual case studies and stories illustrate the application of the principles and other material presented throughout the context of the book.
Powerful Action Points provide suggestions for meditation, prayer suggestions, and practical pointers that will enable the reader to put into action the lessons being learned through real life application. Winters work is thoroughly researched with documentation and chapter endnotes which can be used as a resource for additional reading and study.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality