- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Breaking Free
God is after your heart! He is not so interested in your beautiful exterior, an impressive resume of your fame or fortune. Now, break free from the myths and deception that society and the media have taught you, and become a beautiful reflection of His handiwork and design! Understand how a negative self-image develops. Use break-free strategies to change your view and actions. Learn to live as a reflection of God's image.
WHOSE IMAGE DO YOU WANT TO REFLECT--GOD'S OR MAN'S?
APPLY THESE PRACTICAL GODLY PRINCIPLES TO YOUR LIFE, AND FIND YOUR TRUE IDENTITY IN HIM.
Dr. Linda Mintle is a licensed clinical social worker. Having taught at Eastern Virginia Medical School and Regent University, Dr. Mintle is currently adjunct faculty at Wheaton College's Graduate Psychology Program. She writes a monthly column in Charisma magazine, contributes to SpiritLed Woman and New Man magazines and speaks nationally at conferences, on television and radio.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues