Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Breaking the Code Leader Guide Revised Edition: Understanding the Book of Revelation - eBook|
By: Bruce M. Metzger
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2019|
Series: Breaking the Code
The Book of Revelation contains passages of great beauty and comfort, as well as passages that strike the casual reader as bizarre, bewildering, and sometimes frightening. How are readers today to discern Gods message in this peculiar part of the Bible?
Breaking the Code Revised Edition provides a trustworthy guide to the rich symbolism of this important biblical book. Noted biblical scholar Bruce M. Metzger presents the fruits of solid scholarship in a non-academic style. This revised edition includes updates based on current biblical research, as well as additional teaching from author and respected New Testament scholar David deSilva.
The Leader Guide contains everything needed to guide a group through the six-week study using the DVD and book, including session plans, activities, and discussion questions, as well as multiple format options. It also includes alternatives for adapting the study to 4 or 8 weeks to fit your groups needs.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Leader's Guide
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- New Release >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- New Release >> Download