- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2013
Countless Christians battle intimidation, which is camouflaged and subtle. Many feel the effects--depression, confusion, lack of faith--without knowing its root. Bevere guides readers below the surface to see the roots of intimidation. Readers will understand why it is hard to say no, why the fear confrontation and avoid conflict, and why they focus on pleasing others. Readers will learn to identify intimidation and know how to break its hold. Bevere explains how the fear of God keeps us from a life of ungodliness and produces confidence and boldness. Bevere advises, "Walk in your own God-given authority, or someone else will take it from you and use it against you."
John Bevere is passionate to see individuals deepen their intimacy with God and capture eternal perspective. An international best-selling author, with award winning teaching materials, speaker and host of "The Messenger" T.V. program viewed in 216 nations, and an earned doctorate degree in ministry. John reveals penetrating truths challenging you to encounter God on new levels. He and his wife Lisa, also a best selling author, live in Colorado with their four sons.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality