- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
If the Son therefore shall make ye free, ye shall be free indeed (John 8:36).
Unfortunately, many of the emancipated people of God live well beneath their freedom and privileges, because they do not understand how to walk in the liberty to which they have been called.
Can you imagine being totally free? Just begin to really imagine all the hurt and bondage gonefree from doubt, fear, and shame. Gods will for his people is to be free. Todays church is filled with people professing that they are free, but the truth of the matter is that they are bound. It is high time to break free from every captivity: to be loosed even from yourself.
Roman 6:22 reveals that, having been set free from sin and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness and everlasting life. This book will lead you into everlasting life and a free life here on earth. It is time to walk in your freedom.
You will discover in this book who or what controls you and enslaves you to the point that you are living in bondage and not freedom in Christ Jesus. Once you identify it, then take action and deal with your pharaoh!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Divine Sovereignty & Human Freedom
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Divine Sovereignty & Human Freedom
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality