Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Discover the freedom available to you from the transforming power of Christ. First released in 1999, this updated version of Beth Moore's Breaking Free includes 11 new video teaching messages along with reedited Bible study content and testimonies of how women like you have been delivered from their personal captivity.
Based on Isaiah 61:1-4, this in-depth Bible study draws parallels between the Israelites in captivity and believers in spiritual captivity. Beth uses Scripture to help identify spiritual strongholds in your life and explains that anything that hinders you from the benefits of knowing God is bondage.
There are 11 video sessions with 10 weeks of study. The Leader Kit includes 6 DVDs, 1 Member Book, and 1 Leader Guide.
Session 1: Introduction (55:56)
Session 2: Untying the Cords of the Yoke (58:37)
Session 3: That You May Know (55:01)
Session 4: Removing the Obstacles (58:50)
Session 5: Rebuilding the Ancient Ruins (60:00)
Session 6: Binding Up the Borkenhearted (59:45)
Session 7: Beauty from Ashes (59:59)
Session 8: The Potter and the Clay (58:00)
Session 9: God's Unfailing Love (63:00)
Session 10: The Steadfast Mind (54:16)
Session 11: The Display of His Splendor (56:02)
|Title: Breaking Free DVD Leader Kit--Updated Edition|
By: Beth Moore
Publication Date: 2009
|Weight: 2 pounds 14 ounces|
Stock No: WW869208
When Godly People Do Ungodly Things--Leader DVD KitBeth MooreLifeway / DVD$149.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockStock No: WW090360
Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent Leader's KitBeth MooreLifeway / DVD$149.99Availability: In StockStock No: WW852552
Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David-DVD Leader KitBeth Moore, Kay Arthur, Priscilla ShirerLifeway / 2008 / DVD$149.99Availability: In StockStock No: WW089463
This in-depth women's Bible study draws parallels between the captive Israelites of the Old Testament and New Testament believers in Jesus as the Promised Messiah. Beth looks at the Book of Isaiah through the lives of the kings who ruled during the prophet's ministry. These kings exemplify many of the obstacles to freedom with which we must deal. Using Scripture to help identify spiritual strongholds in your life, no matter how big or small, Beth explains that anything that hinders us from the benefits of knowing God is bondage.
Join Beth Moore on a Bible journey unlike any other. God intends for you to know and believe Him, glorify Him, experience His peace, and enjoy His presence. Breaking Free is Beth's life message that she wants to share with you. Taped live at Franklin Avenue Baptist Church in New Orleans, this study includes testimonies of how women like you have found freedom and have been delivered from personal captivity.
Leader Kit Includes:
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 11 weeks of group sessions and leader guide to lead discussion within small groups
- DVDs with essential teaching videos, approximately 5563 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos, Wordsearch digital library, and extra leader resources
- Discover the transforming power of freedom in Christ.
- Identify strongholds that keep you from knowing God.
- Be inspired to break the bonds of personal captivity with testimonies from women just like you.
- Session 1: (55:56)In this session Beth introduces the study and demonstrates from Scripture how God's people can be oppressed and in bondage. Then she shows God's purpose to shatter yokes and set His people free.
- Session 2: Untying the Cords of the Yoke(58:37)Beth shows how Isaiah powerfully connects the suffering of Jesus to freedom from bondage for His people.
- Session 3: That You May Know(55:01)Beth leads students to identify the equations that lead to bondage and the formula that leads to freedom.
- Session 4: Removing the Obstacles(58:50)Beth discusses how God has reserved momentous victories and great rewards for us. But we'll never make it to our milestones if we can't make it through our moments.
- Session 5: Rebuilding the Ancient Ruins (60:00)Beth shows us the way to the courage to believe we can be different.
- Session 6: Binding Up the Brokenhearted(59:45)Beth shares that to be free we must allow Christ to fill up all our empty places.
- Session 7: Beauty from Ashes (59:59)Beth discusses how God never allows or appoints a fire in our lives unless He can bring beauty from the ashes. The purpose of God's refining work in our lives is to make us objects of beauty.
- Session 8: The Potter and the Clay(58:00)Beth discusses how we do not find freedom by casting off a yoke but by trading a yoke of slavery for a yoke of liberty. Christ does not force us, but He invites us to share His yoke.
- Session 9: God's Unfailing Love (63:00)Beth leads students to identify and address obstacles to loving God.
- Session 10: The Steadfast Mind (54:16)Beth explores the description of our times found in 2 Timothy 3. She warns women of the type people who promote lives of bondage.
- Session 11: The Display of His Splendor (56:02)Beth concludes the study with the promise that when circumstances and blighted hopes combine to convince us our name is forsaken, our Bridegroom whispers to us a name that is His alone to give.
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: How long is each dvd session?
Each DVD session is about an hour long.