Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Breaking Free from Fear - eBook|
By: Kay Arthur, David Lawson, BJ Lawson
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2012
Series: 40 Minute Bible Studies
Stock No: WW24408EB
Life is filled with all sorts of fears that can assault your mind, trouble your soul, and bring untold stress. But you dont have to remain captive to your fears.
In this six-week study you will learn how to confront your circumstances with strength and courage as you live in the fear of the Lordthe fear that conquers every other fear and sets you free to live in faith.
40 minutes a week could change your life!
The 40-Minute Bible Studies series from the teaching team at Precepts Ministries International tackles the topics that matter to you. These inductive study guides, designed to be completed in just six 40-minutes lessons with no homework required, help you discover for yourself what God says and how it applies to your life today. With the leaders note and Bible passages included right in the book, each self-contained study is a powerful resource for personal growth and small-group discussion.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides