or checkout with
Break Free!: Understanding and Overcoming Disordered Fear - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Break Free!: Understanding and Overcoming Disordered Fear - eBook|
By: Christopher Wilgers
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW51731EB
Fear is the greatest motivator that exists outside of love and yet these two seemingly opposing forces are in fact inseparably related to each other. As a Christian psychotherapist with twenty-five years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that nearly all emotional and psychological struggles share the same root condition I call disordered fear. Fear must be understood to be both accepted and overcome. It is not our heavenly Father's will or purpose for His children to live under the oppression and bondage of disordered fear, for we are created and destined to reverentially fear God alone. And this is precisely what Break Free! comprehensively addresses.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.