Break Out!: 5 Ways to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
We were not created to just get by with average, unrewarding or unfulfilling lives. God created us to leave our marks on our generations. Every person has seeds of greatness planted within by the Creator. When life weighs upon us, pushing us down, limiting our thinking, labeling us in negative ways, we have what it takes to overcome and rise above into the fullness of our destinies. In his dynamic, inspiring and faith-building new book, BREAK OUT: Five Ways To Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life, best-selling author Joel Osteen provides practical steps and encouragement for creating a life without limitations. This book will help readers break out and break free so they can believe bigger, increase their productivity, improve their relationships and accomplish their dreams. Osteen's uplifting message focuses on moving beyond barriers by:
- Daring to believe that the best will happen for us
- Adopting an irrepressible "break out" attitude
- Making room for increase
- Praying bold prayers
- Following God's plan beyond our circumstances
JOEL OSTEEN is the author of nine New York Times bestsellers and the senior pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston. He has been named by numerous publications as one of the most influential Christian leaders in the world. His televised messages are seen by more than 10 million viewers each week in the United States and millions more in 100 nations around the world. He is also the host of Joel Osteen Radio, a 24-hour channel on SiriusXM Satellite Radio channel 128. He resides in Houston with his wife, Victoria, and their children. You can visit his website at www.joelosteen.com and find him on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JoelOsteen.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Half pint5 Stars Out Of 5Break OutOctober 3, 2014Half pintQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book is uplifting and well written.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5Uplifting!October 25, 2013IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Anytime you read a book by Joel Osteen you will put it down feeling encouraged and ready to face any difficulty you are dealing with. If, however, you are wanting an in-depth book about Biblical principles you might want to look elsewhere. I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked the ease of reading this book, the author's ideas and stories flow from one to the other. I did think that some of the material was familiar, like maybe I had read some of the stories or ideas in one of his other books. That said, it is still an enjoyable and uplifting read. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a few words of encouragement in their walk with the Lord.
I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational