The Flip Side: Break Free of the Behaviors That Hold You Back - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Grand Central Life & Style
Publication Date: 2007
Understanding Your Potential Expanded Edition: Discovering the Hidden You - eBookMyles MunroeDestiny Image / 2006 / ePub$9.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.10)
Leadership Gold: Lessons I've Learned from a Lifetime of Leading - eBookJohn C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$2.995 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
Leadership 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know - eBookJohn C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 2002 / ePub$6.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
Flip Flippen is the most influential man you've never heard of. This personable Texan is the founder of The Flippen Group, one of the fastest-growing corporate and personal training companies in America, and his philosophy has touched the lives of some of the most powerful individuals in the country--from Wall Street leaders to top sports figures like Terry Bradshaw and his NASCAR team, and from Joel Osteen's team at Lakewood Church to the 150,000 people who trained with Flip's company in 2005. Great advice for everyone, but particularly appealing to those who are taking stock of what they want to do with the rest of their lives, Flippen's approach is surprisingly simple. When we learn how to identify our "personal constraints" and take the necessary steps to correct self-limiting behaviors, we will experience a dramatic surge in productivity, achieve things we have only dreamed of, and find greater happiness overall. Flippen has created a simple process to help readers find their greatest constraint (the results may be surprising!) and build a plan to help "flip" that weakness into a newfound strength.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology