- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Brave Mom, President and CEO of MOPS International shares insight and advice on the 10 most common fears that mothers faces. Honest and open, she addresses the issues of self-identity, marriage concerns, your child's health and safety, wondering whether you're a good mom, and many other common fears you're afraid to talk about. Each chapter contains a prayer for moms to turn their fears over to God's protection and care. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Am I Messing Up My Kids?: ...and Other Questions Every Mom Asks - eBookLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$6.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$12.99Save 47% ($6.10)
Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe - eBookSarah Mae, Sally ClarksonThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$3.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
The Confident Mom: Guiding Your Family with God's Strength and Wisdom - eBookJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2014 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
In Brave Mom Sherry Surratt, president and CEO of MOPS International, shares honestly and openly about the fears every mom struggles with. From worry about your childs safety and health to wondering if you are a good parent, to fears about your marriage and loss of self-identity, Sherry comes alongside every mom with practical, real, and hopeful help for these common fears that were all afraid to talk about.
Sherry addresses the top ten mom fears and includes stories from real mom and shares the help and answers they have found. Filled with advice and insight from Sherry and the hope and grace found in Gods wisdom, Brave Mom gives moms everything they need to leave fear behind and live the admittedly messy life of parenting with confidence and joy. Each chapter contains a prayer for moms to turn their fears over to Gods protection and care.
As the Mom Experts, MOPS provide moms around the country a connection to other moms, practical help to move ahead, and the warmth and grace of Gods love.
As the CEO at MOPS International, Sherry Surratt is excited to work with dedicated folks who trade their lives daily to invest in moms and families. She is passionate about helping women step into their influence and change the world, whether its in the office or in the incredibly important role of mom to their kids. Sherry lives in Denver with the love of her life, Geoff, and has two wonderful kids, Michael and Brittainy, beautiful daughter-in-law Hilary, and her two gorgeous grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues