Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: 100 Days to Brave: Devotions for Unlocking Your Most Courageous Self|
By: Annie F. Downs
Number of Pages: 224
|Publication Date: 2017|
Weight: 1 pound 2 ounces
Stock No: WW089629
You were always meant to be brave. Whether you're making a major decision, dealing with a difficult transition, or facing a fear, 100 Days to Brave will give you courage and confidence to move forward. With honesty and relatable humor, Annie F. Downs inspires you to embrace the path and plan God has for you and encourages you to experience personal growth.
100 Days to Brave is your guide to help you stop allowing fear to hold you back. Over 350,000 copies sold!
Dare to spend the next 100 days discovering:
- How to be the best version of you
- How to extinguish fear so it doesn't hold you back
- Your unique gifts and how to establish daily habits to keep you mentally strong
100 Days to Brave is for:
- Women of all ages
- Personal growth, difficult transitions, combating anxiety and fear
- Individuals wanting to ignite hope into their life
- Small group discussions, youth groups, birthday gifts, Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, and holiday giving
As a society, we are going through a lot! With anxiety and loneliness at all-time highs, it's important that you take the next 100 days to discover that you are braver than you know and stronger than you thought possible.
Annie F. Downs is a bestselling author, nationally known speaker, and podcast host based in Nashville, Tennessee. Her books include 100 Days to Brave, Remember God, Looking for Lovely, and Let's All Be Brave. Annie hosts the popular weekly That Sounds Fun podcast and is a huge fan of bands with banjos, glitter, her community of friends, boiled peanuts, and soccer. Read more at anniefdowns.com and follow her on Instagram @anniefdowns.