Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Overcome confidence-defeating thoughts and stand on who Jesus says she is
- Shape her self-worth on Christ
- Build a strong foundation to face the fickle and flippant opinions of others
- And more!
These moments can be read as one-a-days, one-a-weeks, or at the reader's own pace. Simple and empowering, Lynn's voice is relatable and conversational, making it easy for girls to feel like they're spending time with a friend.
Number of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 2017
The Feelings Book (Revised): The Care and Keeping of Your EmotionsLynda MadisonAmerican Girl Publishing / 2013 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$9.99Save 15% ($1.50)
Everybody Tells Me to Be Myself but I Don't Know Who I Am, Revised EditionNancy RueZonderKidz / 2013 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 25% ($2.00)
What will my life be like? Who will I be? Whether girls put these concerns into words or struggle anxiously with these thoughts, during this season of change, girls have questions. Sometimes these questions also come with fears and they need a safe place to process these fears. From Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker and blogger, Lynn Cowell, comes Faithgirlz Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You. For girls 8-12, Brave Beauty brings tweens 100 courage-building moments to reflect on Scripture and find confidence in God, rather than in someone, some place, or some thing, as culture will all-too-soon tell them to. Lynn will also prepare girls to:
- Overcome confidence-defeating thoughts and stand on who Jesus says she is.
- Shape her self-worth on Christ and overcome the temptation base it on environmental factors.
- Build a strong foundation to face the fickle and flippant opinions of others.
- Find approval of herself even when she lacks the acceptance of others.
- Find security by turning to Christ as she steps through the exciting, yet scary world of growing up
Formatted as theme-based mini chapters, these moments can be read as one-a-days, one-a-weeks, or at the readers own pace. Simple and empowering, Lynns voice is relatable and conversational, making it easy for girls to feel like theyre spending time with a friend. This inspirational read will be set as a gorgeously foil decorated hardcover, with beautifully formatted pages in line with the well-known and loved Faithgirlz look, and with an easy-reference index to look up any topic.
Lynn Cowell is a part of the Proverbs 31 Ministries speaking team, speaking to pre-teens, teens, multi-generational and womens conferences and retreats on a regular basis. Girls often come up to her saying, "How did you know that's what I was going through?" Hearing direction and guidance on critical issues they face, Lynn encourages them to reach their fullest potential by finding the relationship in Christ they were created them for. For the past 18 years, her ministry has helped thousands of girls and their moms:
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make decisions that lead women to reaching their fullest potential, rather than being a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a healthy and positive way.
In addition to speaking on the national level, Lynn reaches many through her writing as an author of three books, blogger, and devotion writer. As a regular contributor for the Proverbs 31 Ministries daily devotions, Encouragement for Today, her devotions reach an audience of over 800,000 subscribers. She has been a regular contributor for The Whatever Girls and The Mom Initiative. Lynn and her husband, Greg, of 30 years, are the parents of three young adults: Zak, Mariah, and Madi. The Cowells reside in North Carolina where they enjoy hiking in the mountains, wearing well-worn sweatshirts and eating anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter.