- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Brave Moms, Brave Kids sounds the battle cry for mothers who want to see their children gain spiritual ground for the kingdom of God. Find confidence, guidance, and tools as you embrace the all-important mission of discipling your children well.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2018|
About the Author▼▲
Lee Nienhuis is a passionate Bible teacher whose love for the Lord and the Word is contagious. She is an area coordinator for Moms in Prayer International and a sought-after speaker who shares a dynamic vision for the next generation of Christ followers. Lee and her farmer-husband, Mike, have four kids and live on four acres of grass in West Michigan.
From the Publisher▼▲
This world feels like it’s spinning faster every day. As the darkness has crept in, your brave prayers may have given way to fearful pleas that your kids would experience God’s kingdom—in a safe and comfortable way.
This generation needs heroes of the faith and your child can be one of them, but that will require you to be strong and BRAVE. You and I must call out the bold Christ followers within our children and help them face the unknown future with divine confidence.
Brave Moms, Brave Kids is an equipping tool that will help you…
- identify the qualities present in true greatness
- reject “mommy fears” and replace them with immovable truth
- learn strategies for praying for and training your children more effectively
- develop seven key lessons we must teach our children to live for Jesus
Courage starts with you, Mama. If you’re going to raise a hero, you must become a hero—because brave kids need brave moms. Let’s do this, together.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting