Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Drawing from Dr. David A. Sousa's book How the Brain Learns Mathematics (not included), this user-friendly resource provides ready-to-use mathematics lessons for kindergarten and first grade classrooms. Step-by-step lessons feature an objective, introduction, modeling, understanding check, guided practice, lesson closing, and homework. Through activities such as Number Jingle and Math Detective, young learners will enjoy developing skills connected with whole numbers, addition and subtraction, geometrical shapes, measurement, number patterns, and more. Activities are designed to address individual intelligences, use concrete models to help make concepts meaningful, connect math to the real world, and teach creative problem solving.
200 ebook pages . Reproducible activity pages included. Alignedwith NCTM standards and focal points. Line-listed answer keyprovided. Grades K-1.
|Title: Brain-Compatible Activities for Mathematics, Grades K-1 - eBook|
By: David A. Sousa
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Skyhorse Publishing
|Publication Date: 2017|
Stock No: WW99960EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Math
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Supplements >> Teaching Math
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download