Boy, Have I Got Problems!: James - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2000
Series: Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids
Boy, Have I Got Problems! Invites kids to role-play advice columnists. As the columnist "prepares" advice for a variety of problems, including a broken leg suffered during basketball and a friend who hurts other people's feelings, he or she will discover the best answers from the book of James-and how to apply them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Can I print pages from this eBook once I download it? This is a work-book style format and I would like to be able to write down my answers to the questions.
Yes, you can print the pages once you have downloaded the eBook.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Children's Bible Study
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.