Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Boundaries with Teens: When to Say Yes, How to Say No - eBook|
By: Dr. John Townsend
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2009
Stock No: WW2779EB
Teenagers - you love them to pieces, but sometimes you feel like the pieces are falling apart. Look no further for the help you need. Boundaries with Teens will help you establish wise and loving limits that make a positive difference in your teen, in the rest of your family, and in you.
The teen years: relationships, peer pressure, school, dating, character. To help teenagers grow into healthy adults, parents and youth workers need to teach them how to take responsibility for their behavior, their values, and their lives.
From bestselling author and counselor Dr. John Townsend, Boundaries with Teens is the expert insight and guidance you need to help your teens take responsibility for their actions, attitudes, and emotions and gain a deeper appreciation and respect both for you and for themselves.
With wisdom and empathy, Dr. Townsend applies biblically based principles for the challenging task of guiding your children through the teen years. Using the same principles he used to successfully raise two teens, he shows you how to:
- Deal with disrespectful attitudes and impossible behavior in your teen
- Set healthy limits and realistic consequences
- Be loving and caring while establishing rules
- Determine specific strategies to deal with problems both big and small
Discover how boundaries make parenting teens better today!
Plus, check out Boundaries family collection of books dedicated to key areas of life dating, marriage, raising young kids, and leadership. Workbooks and Spanish editions are also available.
Dr. John Townsend is a nationally known leadership consultant, psychologist, and author, selling over 10 million books, including the New York Times bestselling Boundaries series. John founded the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling and the Townsend Leadership Program. Dr. Townsend travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking events, and to help develop leaders, their teams, and their families. John and his family live in Southern California and Texas. Visit DrTownsend.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting