Add To Cart
Boundaries for Your Soul: How to Turn Your Overwhelming Thoughts and Feelings into Your Greatest Allies
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Boundaries for Your Soul: How to Turn Your Overwhelming Thoughts and Feelings into Your Greatest Allies|
By: Alison Cook PhD, Kimberly Miller MTh, LMFT
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8.40 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW201617
Do your emotions control you or do you control your emotions? Many people let guilt, anger, or self-criticism dominate their lives and negatively affect their relationships. Boundaries for Your Soul shows you how to calm the chaos within. This groundbreaking approach will help you:
- know what to do when you feel overwhelmed,
- understand your guilt, anxiety, sadness, and fear,
- welcome God into the troubling parts of your soul,
- and move from doubt and conflict to confidence and peace.
Boundaries for Your Soul includes relatable anecdotes, helpful exercises, an engaging quiz, and opportunities for personal reflection. Gathering the wisdom from the authors twenty-five years of combined advanced education, biblical studies, and clinical practice, this book will set you on a journey to become the loving, authentic, joyful person you were created to be.
Alison Cook, PhD is a psychologist, speaker, and writer who helps women become comfortable in their own skin and fully live out their God-given potential. She is passionate about helping women:
- develop confidence from the inside out,
- transform anxiety and loneliness into peace and connection with others,
- experience a true loving God who isn't trying to beat them up,
- heal lingering trauma from childhood wounds or abuse, and
- forge healthy relationships with safe individuals.
For over twenty years, she has helped create transformative results for women, ministry leaders, couples, and families. Her Christian adaptation of the fast-growing, evidence-based Internal Family System (IFS) model of therapy provides a step-by-step approach to managing emotions in partnership with God. She resides in Wyoming where she, her husband, and their young adult children spend time in the mountains as often as they can.
Kimberly J. Miller, LMFT, MTh, is a Christian counselor who holds a masters of theology from Regent College and an MA in clinical psychology from Azusa Pacific University. She and her husband, Ken, enjoy landscape architecture, volunteer activities, and spending time with friends and family in Claremont, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Guilt/Shame
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.